- that after two early nights I am feeling more on the level.
- I am greatful that I understnad the importance of resting
- That I have some time to myself to do things like weeding and spending time in the garden.
- That I am able to take some time to watch some cartoons that I have not had the chance to watch.
- That my room is cleaner than it has been in a long time
- that there is lots going on in melbourne that I can be a part of
- That my friend circle is growing and there are more happy people in my life.
On this journey of life, another spiritual quest I took,
Little dog to look after as I wonder through the plains,
Head held high, warmed up and well stretched,
Good balance and a healthy back,
Heavy boots, but I can still feel the earth,
Breath in the air and smile at the trees,
The road bends and curves and I hug it tightly every inch,
My small dog breaths and pants, people and faces,
Fence lines and brick, blend and blur as I walk following a path,
On my spiritual journey, stepping back in time.
wake up late, for our lunch date,
I spend time getting ready, heal my soul and my hangover,
it’s peaceful in the street, not even a lawnmower,
I head down hill, you up hill,
to meet half way, that’s the deal,
The sun, and my love, that’s how I feel,
When I study with you, the rest is not real.